Brunswick, OH is the largest city in Medina County which makes it the county seat of the mentioned area. There are more than 34 655 residents. When you take into consideration how many people there are in the United States in total, that really isn’t that much, but in Medina County - it’s a lot, actually. See, perspective is everything! Just be positive!
Quick Guide Through Brunswick
Let’s quickly go through some interesting facts about Brunswick!
1. The city was founded in 1810 by John O'Neil and named after Brunswick-Lüneburg in Germany.
2. It is a home to Midway Mall and many historical sites such as the Brunswick Erie Railroad Station Museum.
3. The Medina County Historical Society operates one more museum - Brunswick Railroad Museum in a restored 1852 structure which served as a station on the Underground Railroad.
4. This place is also home to the Brunswick High School Blue Devils, who won the Ohio State Football Championship in 2011.
5. And finally, as the saying goes - “last, but not least” is the city’s location. Brunswick is situated just west of Interstate 71, south of Cleveland, and is served by two airports, Akron-Canton Airport and Cleveland Hopkins International Airport.
Brunswick - the City of Entertainment
In the previous paragraph we didn’t mention one more amazing fact, just because this one is so special that it deserves a whole separate chapter - Brunswick is the perfect spot if you are looking for a place to have fun. From live music and theatre to movies and museums, there is something for everyone.
Let’s imagine that music is your life. You just can’t live without it. When you’re happy, you dance and when the whole world collapses, you cry, listening to ballads of course. When we say the world, we don’t mean literally “the planet” mother Earth, just your small personal world. You know that moment when you are too dramatic about everything? Anyway, if this is the case - if you are so into music then you just have to visit Texas Roadhouse Live Music Venue, which features a wide variety of genres. I’ve almost lost the point. Need to be more seriou - or not. This is an article about entertainment, no serious faces while reading these “trying to be funny” lines.
Talking about music, The Historic Westminster Presbyterian Church also organizes a number of concerts throughout the year. We mustn't forget about our Brothers and Sisters! Amen!
And if you're looking for something a little more low-key, there are plenty of parks and restaurants with live music.
For theater lovers, the Playhouse Square Center is a must-see. With multiple stages and a wide variety of shows, there's sure to be something that appeals to everyone.
Have we forgotten anyone? Oh, we have - our movie lovers. Apologies for that and apologies to our previously mentioned brothers and sisters in case they didn’t get our little joke. So if you belong to the group of people who prefer the big screen, welcome to Brunswick, cause there are several movie theaters, including the Regal Cinemas Fairfax Towne Center 10.
Whatever your interests, you're sure to find something to entertain you in Brunswick, Ohio. Amen to that too!
This article about entertainment in Brunswick, OH was brought to you by Chappelle Roofing LLC, the best roofing contractor in Brunswick, OH.